Last Updated: 11th December, 2020
How we use collected information. Armsprime Media may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Website/App and services – We may use information you provide to improve and create new products and services.
- To personalize User experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website/App.
- To assist Users use the Website/App – We may use your personal information to process your registration, purchases and payments, and to maintain your account on an ongoing basis. We may use a mobile number to contact the Users to explain new/existing Armsprime products and services, to assist in completing the registration and/or verification process, to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your service requests and support needs more efficiently. Your individual feedback and other information will be used to evaluate and enhance our Website/App and Service. For instance, we may analyze the traffic and usage of our Website/App; the participation rate of our various promotions, offerings, e-mails, and other programs; and the popularity of our Website/App and/or Armsprime Aone club creator’s app Content and/or Armsprime Products. We may also use that information for product development purposes and for technical purposes such as monitoring the functionality of our servers and e-mail systems.
- To generate goodwill to the brand Armsprime – Subject to your consent, your testimonial as a satisfied User, together with your name; may be posted on our Website/App and/or any advertising material in any effective medium.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website/App feature – If you enter any Armsprime contests, promotions, giveaways or other optional programs, we will use the information you provide to facilitate and communicate with you about that particular activity, such as to notify you whether you've won and/or to deliver prizes.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails/SMS – We may use the email address and mobile number to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our Armsprime mailing list, they will receive emails that may include Armsprime news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions in the footer of each email and you may also unsubscribe receipt of Armsprime news, updates, related product or service information, etc., within your profile settings.
We retain information submitted and/or saved by you or generated by your use of our Website/App, while your account is active and/or as is necessary to provide you services. Upon your request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may access, update, or delete it by making the change on our member information page or deleting your account. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to your request to access within a reasonable timeframe. Information saved and submitted by you on your profile may be deleted. We will retain and use your information to a reasonable extent; necessary and permissible under applicable law to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Our Website/App is intended for a general audience and not for use by anyone below the age of 18. If you are a parent or legal guardian who believes that we have collected or used their child’s personal information, please contact us using the contact details in the Contact Us section at email@example.com.
Users who do not wish to subscribe to Armsprime updates, notifications, newsletters, surveys or other promotional matters may choose not to, by opting out. All notification emails and e-mails containing Armsprime newsletters, surveys or other promotional matters also include the above instructions for opting-out of those communications in the future.
We adopt appropriate security measures in data collection, storage and processing practices to safeguard the interests of our Users and to protect User information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Our security measures keep your user id and/or password confidential. You should NOT share your user id and/or password to a third person. If you believe that your user id and/or password is compromised and you need assistance to change your user id and/or password you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Any third party/recipient information shared by you with us shall be used solely for the purpose with which it was shared. Armsprime shall in no way be under any obligation to such third party whose information is shared by you. If the third party/recipient is a family member, friend, colleague, acquaintance of any of the Users and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Users that use our service, the said third party/recipient should contact such User that he/she/it interacts with directly. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website/App and its Users happens over a secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this clause Armsprime will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share aggregated information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website/App or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out Armsprime newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a court order, subpoena, or similar legal process or investigation when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If Armsprime and/or its sister concerns are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website/App of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
By landing on this Website/App, the User signifies his/her/its acceptance of this policy.
91 springboard 74 Techno Park,
Andheri East74/II, “C” Cross Road,
Opp Gate No 2, MIDC 400 093, Seepz,
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra